My Everyday Carry
- A handmade canvas tool-roll, picked up somewhere in California on some trip. Wish I bought five…
- Field Notes x Pato Loco Surf & Speed. Made in Chicago!
- Swiss-made Wenger Expert Watchmaker Knife, clad in wood.
- Victorinox Tinker, which I think (hope) is still made in Switzerland.
- Swiss-made Bergeon tool, No. 3153. Indispensable. I spent more on tools which broke, scratched cases and plain didn’t work.
- A Rolex SeaDweller ‘666’ (‘86) on a Suigeneric strap.
- A Rolex Submariner 5513 (‘67) on a Hodinkee strap and a vintage Rolex clasp. Although I have the original folded-steel bracelet, I prefer the buttery-soft Hodinkee, My favorite watch/strap combination.
Who Likes This (119)
Thank you for your contribution. Your message has been sent privately to our editorial staff for review.