submitted by liz
I’ve been lurking on the site for a while, but finally got a chance to submit my own EDC photo.
From left to right:
- metal cig case re-purposed as a wallet
- Vera Bradley keychain with a 4gb flash drive
- Maruman Mneomosyne graph paper memo pad
- Victorinox Swiss Army stainless steel chronograph watch
- white gold Plumeria pendant with mother of pearl inlay
- Rotring 800 drafting pencil
- Kaweco AC Sport fountain pen (mmmm carbon fiber)
- iPhone 4
- Swiss Army knife
Editor’s Note: Pen game proper. Nice choice with the Rotring 800, the retractable tip makes it more suitable for EDC. I like that the overall carry is fairly minimalist with a nice blend of daintier accessories balanced with very practical, high-quality tools. Your SAK reminds me of how much I miss my SuperTinker after losing it. 84-91mm Swiss Army Knives I feel are pretty underrated for an EDC blade. Thanks for sharing~
Who Likes This (0)
Brad Thor is an American novelist, whose works include several New York Times Best Sellers. He’s just finished his newest book, Code of Conduct, and took some time to share his everyday carry inspired by his many military- and spy-themed thrillers. Read along to see what gear he uses and to discover his secret for any aspiring author looking to get published.