It's too hot to carry a bunch of stuff.
- Zebra Sharbo X LT3 - This multipen has two different color inks and a mechanical pencil packed inside a slim metal body.
- Titanium Pocket Tool (TPT) by BigiDesign - A great stand-in for a knife. It's light, slim, takes a utility blade, and doubles as a wrench set / bit driver.
- 4Sevens Preon P1 - I absolutely love this light. It runs on a single AAA battery and has a bunch of different modes. The programmable interface is great for customizing to your needs. The tail clicky button to turn it on and off is my favorite part.
- Bellroy Card Sleeve - fits my needs for a wallet in a really small form factor. Leather is high quality and it sits nice and flat in my back pocket.
- Wedding Ring - just got married, this is still super weird to wear!
- iPhone 6s - I'm running the new iOS10 beta on here, it's pretty cool.
- Bertucci A-3P Field Watch - This thing is super light and the NATO strap is really easy to change out, depending on what I want to wear that day. Love this watch more than I thought I was going to.
- Crown & Buckle Horween Chromexcel NATO - This strap is super soft, smells good, wears nicely, and I love the color.
Who Likes This (175)
Thank you for your contribution. Your message has been sent privately to our editorial staff for review.