Pocket Dump - Op. Manager / Blogger
- I have yet to find a comfortable way to carry my flashlight (Sunwayman V10R) in my pocket, so the iPhone pulls double duty. I keep it in an Apple official leather case in olive brown.
- The Nakaya fountain pen is my grail pen, it's always inked up within arms reach. When that is not being carried, the small Fisher bullet pen fills in. It's very small and easily goes unnoticed in my pocket.
- The Fitbit One has been extremely helpful in losing and managing my weight. Paired with MyFitnessPal, I get an accurate snapshot of how many calories I take in vs. how many burned in a day.
- The Fuji X100T has been everywhere with me since I got it. I used to lug around a DSLR and a lens or two in a separate bag, but the X100T has great quality, it's much smaller, and I can throw it in my jacket pocket with no problems.
- I don't smoke, but I like to have a lighter on hand. I especially liked the clean design of the 1941 brass Zippo.
- The Corter cardholder has converted me from carrying a traditional bifold. I keep a business card, emergency info card, gym membership card, a few CCs and usually a $20 bill.
- The Spyderco Dice is a great knife that I recently picked up. The flipper style opening is perfect for one handed operation and it's hair-popping sharp.
- The Orient Bambino is affordable and classy looking, but it gets swapped out regularly with a Seiko SKX173 and a Timex Expedition Military Field watch. Thanks for looking!
Who Likes This (69)
Thank you for your contribution. Your message has been sent privately to our editorial staff for review.