The Bang For Your Buck Collection
The items here are the "most bang for your buck items" that I have collected over the last year, and I have them with me every single day!
Here's the list going clockwise starting from top left:
1. Samsung Galaxy S4 Active ( on its 2nd screen after a few 100 foot falls, still going strong)
2. Rugged Material Front Pocket Wallet- Natural Horween Chromexcel leather, available on Kickstarter right now
3. Kershaw Leek- lowest priced American Made assisted open knife I've found!
4. Rokinon 14mm f2.8 wide angle lens to go with my canon dslr. Best prime lens for the money!
5. Leatherman Caribiner and my silverado keys- I only carry the Leatherman Sidekick when in the mountains.
6. Timex Weekender Watch with Rugged Material Chromexcel Nato strap (coming soon). For $25 this watch is amazing and great for rough activities!
7. Parker Jotter Stainless Steel Pen. I sketch a lot with it so I use a fat 1.0 blue tip that allows for a variety of line weights.
8. Good old fashioned Sharpie.
9. @alphaknifesupply titanium fish tool.
10. Fenix E05 2014 flashlight- I use this more than anything because it's so, so handy to have 85 lumens in your pocket with just a AAA!
Who Likes This (130)
Thank you for your contribution. Your message has been sent privately to our editorial staff for review.