- Leatherman Wave
- Pelican Water Tight Protective Pelicase
- Roland R 88 8 Channel Recorder and Mixer
- Pelican 0955-010-110 Micro Sport Wallet ProGear Liner
- Zoom F8 Multi Track Field Recorder for Filmmaking and Sound Design - Bundle With Zoom PCF-8 Protective Case
- Sennheiser EW-100 ENG G3 Wireless Receiver
- THE INVISIBLE LAV COVERS (30 pieces of tape, 9 pieces of reusable fabric), professional hypoallergenic tape and fabric to hide lavalier microphones under clothes or on skin
- Porta Brace Audio Combination Case MXC-R88
- Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
- and 19 others
This past week, EDC brands you know and love came together to show off their latest and greatest gear at the industry's biggest annual trade show—SHOT Show 2017.
The show is massive, with literally tons of new products on display within the tactical, hunting, and outdoor industries.
We scoped out some of the biggest names in the EDC scene to check out what they're bringing to the table this year.
In this quick post-show recap, we're giving you a sneak peek at some of our favorite new knives, lights, and other EDC gear we saw that should definitely be on your radar.
- Field Notes Pitch Black Edition
- Fisher Space Pen
- Maxpedition Micro Pocket Organizer (Black)
- Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Folding Knife with SpeedSafe
- Leatherman Wingman
- Nite Ize S-Biner Ahhh
- Timex T2N651 Weekender
- Bushnell Pro 100L High-Performance Flashlight
- Incipio Cell Phone Case for Google Pixel - Frost/Black
- and 6 others
If there's one tried-and-true multi-tool to round out your everyday carry, it'd be the Leatherman Wave. Hundreds of EDCers carry one and swear by it. And since its debut, the Wave set the standard for full-sized multi-tools with its enduring, butterfly-style design. It packs a whole lot of tools into the Wave's heavy-duty frame, letting you carry a toolbox's worth of functions without weighing you down. Even better, the Wave lets you get to its important functions quickly and easily, making it one of the handiest tools to have within arm's reach.
There's no job you can't do with the Wave's 17 functions. Front and center are the Wave's signature pliers, which lets you use needle-nose, regular grooves, and even wire cutters in the same design. Within its “wings” are a pair of 420HC locking blades, both of which can be deployed one-handed and plain or serrated depending on your needs. These blades lie alongside a saw and double-sided file for extra cutting and finishing power.
At the end of the Wave's handles are the rest of its fold-out tools, which include a variety of drivers, openers, and even a pair of spring-action scissors to cover all your bases. Even with all this functionality and hardy construction, Leatherman stands by their flagship multitool with a 25-year warranty, making sure you're never without an effective everyday carry.
Carry the one tool you need to get the job done. Pick up Leatherman's iconic multitool as a gift or for yourself at the link below.
This is a sponsored post presented by Leatherman.
"The quality of Leatherman multitools is without question, and this collaboration between the American tool-maker and Shinola only further elevates the former’s already functional style while custom tailoring its uses. The multitool is based on Leatherman’s Charge AL, giving it a matte navy anodized exterior and the addition of two tools: a watch tool for swapping watch straps and a bike hex tool. It’s still equipped with the same tools as the original including needlenose pliers, wire cutters, two knives — one serrated, one straight — plus a saw, scissors, a diamond-coated file, and a bottle opener..." (via GearHungry)