- Kingston DTSE9
- Gerber Shard
- Sliver Gripper Tweezers
- MVMT White/Black
- Spyderco HoneyBee SS PlainEdge Knife
- Common Fibers Slim Wallet
- Benchmade 746 Mini Onslaught AXIS Lock Knife w/ Free Benchmade Bottle Opener
- Authentic Ray-Ban Justin RB 4165 622/55 55mm Rubber Black with Blue Mirror Lens
- Audio-Technica ATHCLR100BK In-Ear Headphones, Black
- and 3 others
Few blade steels on the market are as unique as Spyderco's rustproof H-1 steel. While H-1 is obviously useful for cutting in any environment, the Salt series uses it best by featuring it in tried-and-tested Spyderco knives like the Delica and Dragonfly 2.
The Snap-It puts a twist on the Salt's design by integrating a gated carabiner hook into its business end, so you won't need a clip to EDC it as a go-anywhere knife. The Snap-It Salt's handles also got updated with a two-tone FRN for easier grip. All the Salt's original features are also here, including a 2.96” blade in your choice of plain or serrated edge.
Need the perfect knife for your next outdoor adventure? Pick up a Snap-It Salt at the link below, clip it to your gear, and off you go.
This limited-edition knife not only features a big 3.85″ blade, and a sturdy stainless steel body, but it’s got glow-in-the-dark handle scales. Other features include a ball bearing lock, a lanyard hole, and a pocket clip… (via TheAwesomer)
- Field Notes Expedition
- Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Lightweight Knife Orange
- Cross Click Gel Ink Pen, Orange Sunburst (AT0625-13)
- Cabela's Ultra Spudz Cloth Orange
- LUMINTOP Tool AAA Copper Flashlight Keychain, Nichia 219 LED
- Zippo Windproof Lighter Matte Orange
- Caran D'ache Ballpoint Pen Metal Fluor Orange (849.030 )