- Fisher Space Bullet Space Pen - Matte Black, Gift Boxed (400B)
- Spyderco Delica 4
- Hydro Flask 18 oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Wide Mouth, Sage
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 Premium Portable Charger High Capacity External Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and PowerPort+ 1 with Quick Charge 3.0 Wall Charger
- Salvatore Ferragamo Wallet 351326 Revival, Color:Black
- Topo Designs Rover Pack (Navy/Red)
- Lansky PS-MED01 BladeMedic
- Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean
When Spyderco created one of the most popular and iconic knives on the market with the Para Military 2, following it up would be a daunting proposition. It's a balancing act of respecting the original design while giving it fresh legs for the next generation of owners. Spyderco strikes that balance with the new Para 3. It's taken everything great about the Para Military 2 and made it EDC-friendly without sacrificing usability and utility.
It all starts with the handle. It's now much shorter at 4.29” long, but still retains its ergonomic shape for a full grip. It keeps the textured G-10 material and pairs it with a slight curve along the top for even better handling. Its compression lock mechanism is embedded into the handles to cut down weight, making the Para 3 even friendlier on the pockets.
The blade is the most drastic change the Para 3 has over its predecessor. While still made from hardy CPM S30V steel, it's now a much more compact at 2.95”. It hits below the magic EDC number of 3” that lets it fall under most knife laws. While it's a shorter blade with a steeper angle, it's actually thicker than the Para Military 2's along the spine (0.145” vs 0.141”). That means despite saving on length, you're not missing out on cutting performance—especially with its long belly and precision tip.
The Para 3 continues its name's legacy with a design for everyday carry that reaches (and cuts) far beyond its size. Pick one up at that Amazon link below.