John Biggs is the East Coast Editor of TechCrunch, a leading technology news website. He’s the former editor-in-chief of popular technology and gadget blog, Gizmodo. He took a moment to share his EDC, offer advice to writers, and talk about his passion for watch collecting.
Learn More via WristWatchReview
Read More at WristWatchReview
Learn More via GearHungry
Learn about one of the most desired "holy grail" materials in the EDC world, starting with an appreciation for classic titanium essentials in the first installment of this three-part primer in the Carry Smarter series.
We know the right everyday watch can be difficult to find — it should be a quality timepiece that not only performs well, but also fits your wardrobe, your busy lifestyle, and your budget. Realizing this, the watch lovers at MVMT Watches made it their mission to deliver a line of versatile, quality watches worthy of any EDC at a price point that won't break the bank.
Today, we're giving you the chance to update your EDC with a new watch, courtesy of MVMT Watches! To enter, you'll need to subscribe to the Everyday Carry mailing list in the giveaway widget below (no additional signups needed!). You can also enter through their Instagram and Facebook pages for additional chances to win...
- Tactile Turn Mover (Brass)
- Apple iPhone 5S
- Gatsby Oil Blotting Sheet for Men
- EagleTac D25C Ti Neutral White
- OBSTRUCTURES Titanium Pry/Open Tool
- Superior Titanium mini-Viper
- Spyderco Chaparral Titanium Plain Edge Knife
- REFRACTORY Carbon Fiber Ring
- 1964 Rolex DateJust
- Corter Bottlehook
- Rilakkuma Keychain
- Oakley Jupiter Sunglasses
- Leuchtturm Pocket Notebook
- Carhartt Invert Chain Wallet
- iPhone 5
- Apple Leather Case Apple iPhone 5/5S
- Apple Micro-USB to 8-Pin Lightning Adapter
- Victorinox Pioneer
- Wacom Inkling
- Junkers 150 Years Hugo Junkers Anniversary Watch
- Apple In-Ear Headset
- Black Diamond Carabiner
- Muku Shuttr