- Fossil trifold wallet with moleskine volant hidden inside.
- Maui Jim Stingray Sunglasses.
- Sanrenmu 704 with black blade.
- Fixed snap shackle/county comm cable keeping essentials together.
- mini maglight, Alox Rambler and County Comm delrin $20.00 keeper.
- Classic Zebra 701 and Rotring Trio Essential multi pen with stylus.
- Iphone 3gs cased in Mophie Juice Air.
submitted by rick
Editor’s Note: Hey Rick, you have some good ideas in this carry here… It’s good to pair your pens with a moleskine, but also clever to tuck it away in your wallet (I’d just advise against sitting on it with that added thickness!). Good looks on opting for an inexpensive and practical snap shackle as your keychain, and I like that you separated the tools from the keys in a modular way. I have had some issues with cable rings carrying heavier kits, so beware of that. Lastly I wanted to highlight that SRM 704. It’s not the highest quality but it is still a really good value for under $10 or so as a beater EDC knife. My only issue with it is how quickly it gets dull… Thanks for sharing and carry on!
Who else loves free EDC gear? Every week or so, we'll be giving away prize packages full of interesting gear we get our hands on, or very special single item prizes for you to win.
This week's package focuses on all-black gear with unique designs, made from tough materials like aluminum, paracord, and Horween leather.