- Leatherman Squirt PS4
- Anker 6ft Nylon Braided USB Cable with Lightning Connector [Apple MFi Certified] for iPhone 6s Plus / 6 Plus, iPad Pro Air 2 and More (Space Gray)
- MecArmy SGN3
- Aspinals of London ID Wallet
- Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Cohiba Siglo I
- Xikar Xi2 Cigar Cutter
- Anker PowerCore 10000
- Tudor Pelagos
- Persol 3113-S Polarised Sunglasses
- Tactile Turn Slider Titanium/Damascus
Even if you're new to the world of pocket knives, you'd probably recognize the iconic red handles of a Swiss Army Knife anywhere. As easy as they are to spot, those glossy handles aren't so easy to handle, especially during heavy-duty tasks. That's why the biggest names in Swiss Army knives, Victorinox and Wenger, joined forces to produce the Delemont collection of tools featuring contoured scales. The result? An “evolved” form of the original Swiss Army Knife with more grip than ever.
Ergonomic curves on the Victorinox EvoGrip 16 give your fingers a definitive place to grip onto, adding leverage where you need it and preventing slippage during use. For even more control, especially in wet conditions, the curves are fitted with texturized rubber inlays.
Of all the different Swiss Army Knife configurations to choose from, the EvoGrip 16's toolset is one of the best suited for EDC too. It hits the right balance of having the useful tools you'd need, without the bulk of tools you'd only occasionally use. Most notably, it features a sturdy 3D Philips screwdriver along with 9 other tools that carry out a total of 14 functions — perfect for tackling a variety of everyday tasks.
You can grab one of these Swiss-made tools (with a frim grip, too) for your everyday carry via the link below.
- Pen 0.7 mm. Black ink, Faber-Castell 1423. Packing 6 pcs / pack.
- Leatherman SUPER TOOL 300
- CRKT Crawford Kasper.
- 1000D Military EDC Tactical Pocket Organizer
- Pilot Super Color Marker Fine Black
- Mininch WRENCHit
- Leatherman Crunch Multi-tool Locking Pliers
- Mininch Premium Tool Pen
- Generic Disposable Lighter
- Magnetic Telescopic Pick-Up Tool
- ThruNite TN12 2016 XP-L Neutral White EDC LED Flashlight
- Timex TWG012800QM Analog Quartz Brass Brown & Blue Weekender Watch
- Parker Ballpoint Pen
- ONEPLUS X Unlocked Smartphone 5.0 Inch Snapdragon 801 Quad-Core Dual SIM (3GB RAM 16GB ROM Onyx) US Version
- Massimo Dutti Leather Wallet
- Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron Mixed Piston Earphones Silver Color
Whether you're out for adventure on the weekend or simply on your daily commute, a bag that can keep up with you is key. That's the kind of bag HEIMPLANET wanted when they created the MOTION series of backpacks. As the name suggests, these bags are designed with your everyday movements in mind: rugged and waterproof for the weekend, yet sleek and useful enough for the daily rigors of the city.
It's all about the details with the MOTION backpacks. While built for the outdoors with their technical materials—including weatherproof 300D ripstop/420D nylon exteriors and water-resistant, polyurethane-coated zippers—it's their sleek design that also makes them practical for urban carry.
The bags' wedge-shaped silhouette helps with both weight distribution and with keeping all the compartments compact. This includes a stretchable front layer with a Y-shaped reinforcement seam that lets you use the outer pockets as quick-access compartments for a light jacket or water bottle, which sits on top of two zippered compartments. On the inside is either a 20L or 25L main compartment with a laptop/hydration compartment that secures with a one-handed buckle.
The packs' exterior features some neat hardware, like hidden gear loops for dangling extra tools, adjustable hip and sternum straps, and even dangle-free strap ends and laser-cut Hypalon details. Carrying the packs is also comfortable thanks to 3D-molded EVA foam used on the ergonomic shoulder straps and rear area.
Your EDC bag shouldn't hold you back from making the most of your everyday activities. Pledge for the HEIMPLANET MOTION series in either the Arc (20L) or Ellipse (25L) models at the Kickstarter link below.
- Victorinox Classic SD
- Spec-Ops T.H.E. Wallet J.R.
- Fisher Space Pen INFINIUM Chrome
- Fenix Flashlights E12 130-Lumen Flashlight, Black
- TEC Accessories Inchworm
- Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21
- Rite in the Rain Cordura Notebook Cover
- tritium fob
- Givens White cotton handkerchief
- Fox 40 Classic Official Whistle
- Keychain Magnifying lens
- Levenger Pocket Note
- Nitecore ec1
- Nitecore 26000Ah cell
- CRKT journeyer
- Victorinox Classic SD
- Nitecore MH20GT
- Clipper lighter
- Nivea Lip Balm
- The Ginger People Gin Gins
- Nitecore NL166 Rcr123A Li-Ion Battery for TM11/TM15/EC1/EC2/MT2C/MT25/MT26/MT40
- Maxpedition Mini Pocket Organizer
- Leatherman tool
- Costa Del Mar Fisch Sunglasses
- Spyderco Tenacious
- pukka pad
- Doxycline mosquito tablets
- Rehydration tablet
- Alcatel sim free phone
- USB lead
- Hoorag digi camo bandana
- Tactical pen cheap
- Silver Ring
- Orient Men's Black Mako XL Automatic Dive Watch CEM75001B
- Dixon Ticonderoga Wood-Cased #3 H Pencils, Box of 12, Yellow (13883)
- Ronson Lighter
- Didex Plain Paper Notebook
- Klimber Knife
- Trianon Key Holder
- Swissbrand Moneyclip Wallet
- Parker Insignia Stainless Steel GT Ballpoint Pen - 75832-00
- Universal 3 in 1 Camera Lens