- Apple Smartwatch Sport 42mm Silver Aluminium Case White Sport Band
- Sharpie Marker
- Booq Boa Squeeze Laptop Bag for 13-15 Inches MacBook and PC - Graphite (BSQ-GFT)
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Apple MacBook Pro 13inch
- Beats Solo 2 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Space Gray
- Shinola Detroit Notebook
- KeySmart - Compact Key Holder (Red)
- mophie power Reserve 1X (2,600mAh) - White
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch, white | Apple Watch accessory travel case + bedside charging stand
- Twelve South SurfacePad for Apple iPhone 6/6s, midnight blue Ultra-slim luxury leather cover + display stand
Real Gear. Real People.
Find inspiration for your daily essentials from the best of our community.
- Olight S2 Baton
- Leatherman Style CS
- Moleskine Cahier Pocket
- Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- Matthew Martin 375 Pen
- Smitty's pocket essentials Burts Sleeve
- University of South Carolina Upstate Class Ring
- Vincent Burns Ruler Hank
- Saddleback Leather Large Bi-fold Wallet
- Hamilton H70555533
- Christensen knifeworks Critical
- Dr. Joe Sangster Custom Folder
Managing to get most of your EDC in one spot can be a gamechanger for two reasons. First, it's just way easier to carry. Secondly, you're less likely to leave anything behind—which can be increasingly likely and frustrating if you carry more than the average EDCer. But even if you carry a wallet, knife, and pen everyday, you might find they're not the most comfortable to carry loose in your pocket.
The EDC Card Caddy from Hitch and Tinder consolidates your gear into a single package that's both secure and pocket-friendly. There’s just enough room in its four-pocket design for your essentials without adding too much bulk. It holds 1-5 cards, twice-folded cash, a small pocket knife (like a Victorinox Cadet or Buck 55), and your favorite pocket pen. Each caddy is made by hand in the USA with leather from one of the last remaining tanneries in the country.
Hitch and Tinder's EDC Card Caddy is available in six different leathers, check them all out at the link below.
Tyler Kee writes: "I’m a big Kydex holster fan. Yes, I’ve used some great leather holsters and I’ll concede that for EDC, leather is the most comfortable. But for range days, hiking around, and general “beat it up” duty, Kydex is king. In my preparation for Run n Gun this year, and my a great stroke of luck at a competition prize table, I picked up a TYR Tactical Sniper Harness. It uses MOLLEwebbing as the attachment platform along the belt. Fine for things like mag pouches and various other items, but I’ve never found a MOLLE compatible holster that I liked until now…" (via TheTruthAboutGuns)
- Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4
- Cambridge Audio DacMagic XS v2 USB DAC and Headphone Amp (Black)
- Shure SE535-V
- Native Union Belt Lightning cable
- Parker Jotter Pen
- Persol PO0714 Havana/ Polarized Brown Size 52mm Sunglasses
- Kershaw 1660BLKW Leek Folding Knife with BlackWash SpeedSafe
- KeySmart Compact
- Apple MacBook Pro MF839LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (NEWEST VERSION) Style: 13.3-Inch Size: 128 GB PC, Personal Computer
- WD My Passport Ultra Metal Edition 1 TB Silver - premium storage with style (WDBTYH0010BSL-NESN)
- Gerber Dime
- Apple Watch 38mm
- Corter Leather and Cloth Bottlehook
- Tanner Goods Bifold Wallet
- Apple iPhone SE
- Customer Leather Notebook Cover
Ti2 — the masterful metalworkers out of Hawaii — have shown that there's utility to be squeezed out of something as simple as a metal hook. Their latest product is the HALO, a collaboration between Ti2's Mike Bond and knifemaker Jesper Voxnaes. On the surface, it's a collection of colorful carabiners, but a closer look reveals a capable tool worthy of your carry.
The HALO series doesn't use cheap, flimsy metals. The carabiners are made from grade 5 titanium for fantastic strength-to-weight ratio, Tellerium copper for that timeless patina, high-strength 614 alloy bronze, and the rare zirconium with its unique and desirable finish. These materials let the HALO become a prized addition to even the most exotic EDCs.
Its titanium gate comes anodized to match its body's material, and can be ambidextrously opened for ease of attachment. The HALO's full-sized outer frame comes with generous jimping for an improved grip. This is especially helpful when using its bottom pry edge, which comes hollow-milled for strength in cutting, chiseling, and similar tasks. It also has two keychain attachment points to accommodate all your carry configurations.
A carabiner is just a carabiner, right? Wrong, as the HALO shows — it can also be the most useful and stylish thing to hook onto your belt loop. Pick one up in your choice of material at the Kickstarter link below.
"Grovemade continues their expansion from the computer desk to, well, everything else with the Grovemade Pocket Knife. Refined down to a minimal no-frills form, these pocket knives are loosely based on the Japanese Higonokami design and feature a single-piece machined Elmax stainless steel blade that folds into its handle made of a coupling of 303 stainless and either Oregon Claro walnut or Eastern Hardrock maple…" (via GearHungry)
If you've ever been in the market for a tactical bag, chances are the RUSH 12 has crossed your radar, and for good reason. Quite simply, it's the gold standard for compact, rugged daypacks. 5.11 Tactical's iconic pack combines top-of-the-line materials with heavy-duty craftsmanship to give you a bag that survives the harshest conditions and performs well as a daily carrier.
16 individual compartments cover all your essentials, with a 24-liter main compartment and front admin pocket to organize your EDC. Up top, a fleece-lined stash pocket protects your sunglasses and other fragile items like your phone.
Water-resistant 1050D nylon makes the RUSH ready for any environment, and self-repairing YKK zippers ensure your belongings stay secure. Personalizing the RUSH to your exact measurements and EDC contents is also easy thanks to its adjustable compression, shoulder, and sternum straps.
5.11 Tactical's RUSH has endured as one of the best backpacks on the market due to its purpose-built quality from top to bottom. Pick one up and see why dozens of our readers use the RUSH 12 as their go-to pack for yourself at the link below.
This is a sponsored post presented by 5.11 Tactical.