- EagleTac D25C Ti NW
- Spyderco Chaparral Ti Stealth
- Garmin vivosmart
- Blistex Deep Renewal Lip Balm
- Rohto Ice Eyedrops
- Grovemade Titanium Keyring
- DSPTCH Camera Strap
- Mophie Powerstation 2x
- Tanner Goods Premium Wristband
- Sony RX100 Mk IV
- Handgrey H4 Titanium Carabiner
- Prometheus EKO
- Crown & Buckle Premium NATO
- Standard Issue Instruments Field Navigator
- poddities iPhone 6 Anchor Attachment Point
- REFRACTORY Carbon Fiber Ring
- Bellroy iPhone 6s Plus Phone Case
- Tanner Goods Double Wrap Wristband
- XOOPNET Lightning to USB Bracelet
- dsptch Paracord Wrist Strap
- Bellroy Micro Sleeve
- iPhone 6s Plus Space Grey 64GB
Real Gear. Real People.
Find inspiration for your daily essentials from the best of our community.
All you cyclists out there probably carry a multi-tool for maintaining your bike. Chances are, it’s got the same generic, bulky design with swiveling hex keys and wrenches you have to pull out to use. The FELTuL Eagle bike tool ditches the moving parts altogether for a simpler, sturdier, and more streamlined carry.
Unlike those regular folding bike tools, the Eagle fits its 11+ functions in a single piece of grade 5 titanium. In its 5mm thin frame, you have access to different hex wrenches and keys, a spoke wrench, bit driver, and more.
And despite its cyclist-focused design, the FELTuL Eagle is an EDCer's tool at heart. It rounds out its feature set with general EDC functions like a bottle opener, flathead screwdriver, pry bar, and even some jimping on the side. Pledge for yours on Kickstarter soon, before its campaign ends on 2/21.
- Space Pen in Matt Black
- Apple Lightning cable with Niteize geartie
- Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6400mAh Portable Power Bank
- Eneloop AA
- Mu Duo (UK plug)
- Ursa Major facewipe; great for all sorts of cleaning on the move.
- Anthony logistics Lip Balm with 25SPF
- Sony MDP - ER650
- Little bit of somehting sweet: Love hearts
- Victorinox Minichamp
- Eagletac D25a Clicky 2015 Ti Limited edition
- Maxpedition 5x7x2 Horizontal GP Pouch (low profile)
- Iphone 6 with Apple leather case
For carrying your gym essentials and your day-to-day gear, most bags out there just won’t work out. The active carry specialists at Aer drop their latest Gym Duffel as a breath of fresh air for gymgoers seeking all-day functionality from their bag.
Past the Gym Duffel's streamlined, street-ready exterior, you’ll find key organizational features. Its large main compartment uses a ventilated mesh construction to let your gym gear air out after a tough training session. The rest of your essentials stay fresh in a dedicated clean clothes section and separated vented shoe compartment. Small valuables you wouldn’t carry in your gym clothes conveniently stow away in quick-access outer pockets.
It’s built tough with 1680D ballistic nylon and waterproof zippers so you can get that workout in, rain or shine, indoors or out. You can add this slick, versatile bag to your training setup at a special discount too. Save ten bucks with code EDC10 when pre-ordering a Gym Duffel at Aer’s website before March 14th.
- creative edge solar charger 5000mah battery pack
- maxpedition micro pocket organizer
- maxpedition octa versipack
- leatherman sidekick multi tool
- adventure first aid kit for 1 person
- folding cup
- Kershaw cryo
- slim rescue howler whistle
- thrunite ti3
- fisher bullet space pen matte black
- snip n slip black folding scissors
- regular sharpie black
- Bic lighter with gorilla tape around it
- Micro usb
- mini micro usb cable
- small hand sanitizer bottle
- Samsung tab 4 7"
- mini pry bar
- husky telescopic magnetic pen
Let's face it, most multitools available right now take a bit of effort to actually open up and use. They're even harder to open when you only have one hand free. Enter the CRKT Bivy, a riggers multitool designed by renowned speedclimber Hans Florine. The Bivy sets itself apart from most multitools by giving you one-handed access to its functions. With just a push of a button, its spring-assisted pliers pop into action, ready for use. A flick of a thumbstud reveals a versatile sub-3" tanto blade with partial serrations. True to its roots as a climber's tool, the Bivy sports a marlinspike to make tying knots easy. It also features a flathead and Phillips screwdriver and a bottle opener to round out its EDC functionality. The Bivy packs all this into a compact, lightweight aluminum handle that's less than an inch wide. You can pick up this everyday carry essential at the link below.
- CASIO G-Shock Gulfmaster GWN1000B
- EagleTac D25C Ti
- Fisher Bullet Space Pen
- Inka Mobile
- Leatherman Skeletool CX
- Leatherman Charge TTi V2
- NiteIze S-Biner Slidelock
- Romoss Sailing 4s 10400mah Portable Charger
- ACME Pea-less Tornado Slim SOLAS Whistle
- Leatherman Charge TTi V1
- Nitecore Tube
- GATSBY Grunge Mat Hair Wax
- Davidoff Cool Water EDT
- ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE551ML
Find yourself conflicted when it comes to wearing accessories that aren’t, in some way or another, functional? At least it’s a non-issue with the Ruler Bracelet, a collaborative project between Work Hard Anywhere and LA-based leather brand The Goods. Available in both 14-inch and 16-inch versions, the Ruler Bracelet is handmade of leather in the USA and features an imperial ruler on one side as well as a metric one on the other… (via GearHungry)
We know your trusty full-size multitool isn’t always the easiest to carry. If it’s something you rely on daily, it’s best to keep it at the ready and easily accessible. This handcrafted leather sheath from American Bench Craft can help with that. Designed to fit a Leatherman Wave and similarly sized multitools, the sheath attaches to your belt and opens using brass snap hardware. Unlike the hook-and-loop flap closures you find on more common nylon sheaths, the all-metal hardware is less likely to wear out over time. Its single-piece, no-stitch riveted construction also offers strength and durability while keeping bulk to a minimum. American Bench Craft make the sheaths by hand in the USA, using full-grain, veg-tanned leather. Find this sleek carry option at American Bench Craft’s Etsy storefront at the link below.