submitted by Matthew
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Apple iPhone Verizon
2. Hamilton Khaki Filed Auto 38mm on Maratac strap
3. Victorinox Cadet Red Alox on Munroe Dangler
4. Rotring 600 Lava ballpoint pen with Fisher refill
5. Rite In The Rain notebook
6. The Hill-Side Indogo Selvedge Chambray pocket square
7. Kawatako Brass Keyhook with Makr Bottle Key
8. Makr One Wallet
There are other items I EDC, but this is the stuff that is in my pockets on a daily basis.
Editor’s Note: Nice loadout. It’s streamlined and non-threatening while boasting both utility and style. Each piece individually is awesome and together they’re very coherent. I like the suspension clip/dangler on the Alox Cadet for better pocket carry. Great Rotring too. I notice you don’t carry a light, but I’m assuming your phone’s LED would suffice for your typical everyday environments. One last thing is that your bottle opener key is still a blank cut — I can’t really tell if the key behind it is the same size/blank but if it is you could minimize bulk and weight by combining keys. Otherwise, good work, thanks for sharing.
Who Likes This
Thank you for your contribution. Your message has been sent privately to our editorial staff for review.