- Moleskine Volant Extra Small
- Hanksbyhank Small Pocket Sheath
- Zero Tolerance 0450
- Big I Design XTS Titanium Pen
- Thrunite Ti Flashlight
- 9five Cults
- Mini Bic
- Citizen Men's Sport Eco-Drive Watch On PVD Zulu Band
- Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE
- Leatherman Style PS
- Keysmart Key Organizer
- EZGO Slim 2.0 Minimal Leather Wallet
- Pangea Designs Pickpocket Alpha
As technology pushes us towards a paperless world, the pen has become somewhat of an endangered species. For many, it’s still an invaluable tool, and one that’s worthwhile to carry. If you’ve ever had to borrow a pen and are considering adding one to your daily kit, we’ve got you covered in this installment of Carry Smarter. After consulting with fellow EDCer friends and resident pen experts, Ed Jelley and the Pen Addict himself, Brad Dowdy, we present our top ten pens that are truly mightier than the sword.
These solid pens from BigIDesign combine a pen and a touch-screen stylus into one sleek tool. Constructed from a durable, lightweight aluminum with a super deep-riding pocket clip, the pens are easy to carry...