- Fisher Space Pen Bullet - matte black
- Moleskine Cahier Pocket
- Zippo Black Crackle Lighter
- Vktech Stainless Multi-Purpose Pocket Tool
- BIG i DESIGN Ti-POST RAW Pen
- Handmade Military Style Snap Shackle Leather Keychain Keyring Keyfob
- J. L. Lawson & Co. The Minimalist
- naoLoop Pen
- Go-Comb Stainless Steel Mesh Fine Tooth
- Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB
As technology pushes us towards a paperless world, the pen has become somewhat of an endangered species. For many, it’s still an invaluable tool, and one that’s worthwhile to carry. If you’ve ever had to borrow a pen and are considering adding one to your daily kit, we’ve got you covered in this installment of Carry Smarter. After consulting with fellow EDCer friends and resident pen experts, Ed Jelley and the Pen Addict himself, Brad Dowdy, we present our top ten pens that are truly mightier than the sword.
These solid pens from BigIDesign combine a pen and a touch-screen stylus into one sleek tool. Constructed from a durable, lightweight aluminum with a super deep-riding pocket clip, the pens are easy to carry...